BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging

April 05, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


Brickheadz - the only brand new LEGO theme introduced during Q1 2017 (I don't take into account first four promotional sets released at the end of 2016). 12 characters were released so far inspired by The LEGO Batman Movie, Marvel, Disney and others. If you have them all at home you have in total 1,335 new pieces and it probably cost you $120, as each piece's RRP is $0.09. You can find out more about the new theme in our new Brick Market Report Q1 2017.
I also made my order of these "bigger brothers" of traditional minifigs a few weeks ago. I made my order at time when there were only 10 characters available for sale in LEGO shop, Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Armando Salazar were still labeled as coming soon. I made my order and the other day, the two came into sale ... Never mind, at least I have a reason to make a new order soon and hopefully get the mini VW Beetle for free. :-)
I always enjoy a lot to unwrap boxes that I receive from LEGO and admire the design of packaging of individual sets.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
In case of BrickHeadz, the design of boxes is especially noteworthy.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
Front side of the box shows the brick version of the character, the side of the box the real version and on the back there is again the LEGO version accompanied with other three brickheadz characters.
First four brickheadzs were inspired by characters from The LEGO Batman Movie - Batman, Batgirl, Robin and Joker.

BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
Number 5 is a Marvel superhero who wears an American flag motif - Captain America.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
Number 6 is a founding member of the superhero team the Avengers - Iron Man.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
Number 7 is one of the world's greatest spies - the scarlet-haired Black Widow.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
Number 8 is a green-skinned muscular Hulk.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
Number 9 and 10 are two characters from Pirates of Caribbean which I do not yet have - Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Armando Salazar.
Number 11 and 12 are characters from the famous Beauty and Beast fairy tale.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
Each box is quite small as it contains a bit more than 100 pieces.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
When you open it there are are two packages with bricks.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
And of course also a small instruction book.
BrickHeadz - Beautiful packaging
I am looking forward to build them and display them all in my living room. I am very excited about the new characters that will, hopefully, be revealed by LEGO soon.

What are your feelings about this brand new theme?

I will be very happy if you let me know in comments bellow.